Cover a swath of horizontal territory with the water-slicing, random-fluttering Blade Spoon. The secret is the flat, rhombic-triangle front which slices through the water on the upward snap, then contributes to an incredibly realistic, dying baitfish flutter as you let it free-fall on slack line. No way to keep it in the cone angle until it settles back. Call fish in, and yo-yo it in their face to finish the job.
- Unique switchback fluttering action
- Mid-Triangle forms salient gravity point
- Unique blade lifelike profile
- Available in six different colors
- Available in three sizes: 1/16 oz., 1/8 oz. and 1/4 oz.