Drill Auger Conversion Kit Combo
The Clam Drill Auger Conversion Kit Combo is a game-changer by allowing anglers to use their household drill to cut holes in the ice. Simply attach a cordless drill (18 or 20-volt brushless industrial drill recommended) to this combo and you’re ready to go. The Drill Auger Conversion Kit Combo is an incredibly light setup and features rubber grip handles to provide stability and leverage when drilling holes. Patented design.
- Convert cordless drill to an electric auger!
- Lightweight, portable and easy to use
- No gas auger fumes!
- Includes auger drill plate (#9935)
- Lazer auger bit with tempered stainless steel blades, steel flighting
- Replacement blades available
- Anodized aluminum frame/handle/plate
- Includes all hardware to mount drill (drill not included)
- Tested drilling through over 700 inches of ice, using 18-volt drill
- Works with most current 18-volt cordless drills
- Results will vary based on cordless drill used
- Patented design 9,561,546 & 9,999,969
- Available in two sizes:
- 6" - Product weight: 5 pounds without drill
- 8" - Product weight: 9 pounds without drill