Drill Auger Conversion Kit Combo
The Clam Conversion Kit is a game-changer. It enables anglers to use their household drill to cut holes in the ice. Simply attach a cordless drill (18-volt industrial drill recommended) to the drill plate and a lazer style auger and you’re ready to go. Different than using a drill and auger bit combination, the Conversion Kit and Drill Plate have a rubber grip handle that provides stability and leverage when drilling holes in the ice. Patented design.
- Convert cordless drill to an electric auger!
- Lightweight, portable and easy to use
- No gas auger fumes!
- Includes auger drill plate (#9935)
- Lazer auger bit with tempered stainless steel blades, steel flighting
- Replacement blades available
- Includes handle to work as a hand auger too
- Anodized aluminum frame/handle/plate
- Includes all hardware to mount drill (drill not included)
- Tested drilling through over 700 inches of ice, using 18-volt drill
- Works with most current 18-volt cordless drills
- Results will vary based on cordless drill used
- Patented design 9,561,546 & 9,999,969
- Available in two sizes:
- 6" - Product weight: 5 pounds without drill
- 8" - Product weight: 9 pounds without drill