Football Head Jig
The All-Terrain Football Head Jig is a tournament proven “football head” that literally rolls through rocks and over other hard bottom areas better than any other jig style. Our Football Head Jig comes in a skirted - brush guard version or non-skirted/no brush guard version designed to be fished with a twin-tail grub, crawfish imitator or a regular jig skirt and trailer combination. This jig comes in three sizes (3⁄8, 1⁄2, 3⁄4) and in ten of the most popular colors. The All-Terrain Football Head Jig is a must have in every serious bass anglers arsenal. Our favorite technique is to “drag” this jig over the rocks with short pulls and adjust the pause time to how the fish are biting.
Features & Benefits
- Designed to be dragged on the structure bottom with the All-Terrain tread on the bottom of the jig head to keep the jig in the strike zone
- Designed to be used with twin-tail grub, crawfish intimidator or a regular jig skirt
- Available in a brush guard and non-guard version
- Features hand tied Pro-Tie skirts
- Powder coated paint job (No Chipping)
- Features a super sharp and strong Mustad Ultra Point hook
- Includes Trail-R-Loc system so you don’t have to adjust or replace worn plastics
- Available in ten different colors
- Comes in ⅜ oz., ½ oz., and ¾ oz.