Jason Mitchell Thermal X
The Jason Mitchell Thermal X flip-over ice fishing shelter is loaded with all the bells and whistles. With all the necessary accessories, it lets anglers hit the ice and start catching fish. In addition to the Extreme 1¼” pole system, the Jason Mitchell Thermal X has a full thermal skin to retain heat, save propane and reduce condensation. Includes a seat system with two deluxe seats that are removable and adjustable. It also has a grey interior sled making it easier to locate gear. Comes with a three year warranty!
- Full thermal with 900 total denier fabric retains heat & reduces condensation
- 90 grams of insulation per square meter
- Extreme 1 ¼” pole system with Rapid Pole Slide Extreme (RPSX)
- Hammock located under seats for storing gear and center console
- Includes large dimmable light stick, battery bracket, center console, and travel cover
- Seat system with two deluxe swivel seats that move front to back, left to right and are removable
- Co-Extruded gray plastic for lighter color inside tub – easier to locate gear
- Includes overhead mesh storage (51” x 14”)
- NEW Cutting edge Side Symmetry Door System (patent pending)
- NEW ability to add removable Fish Trap Removable Floor (patent pending)
- NEW Shelter skin design for 2019 - 2020 ice season
* Item has a shipping fee of $200
- Our most popular two-person Jason Mitchell flip-over shelter
- Loaded with features included for comfort and convenience
- Side Symmetry Door System
- NEW Compatible with Voyager/Thermal X removable floor (sold as an accessory)
Set up size: L 93" x W 72" x H 75"
Center Height: 75"
Pack Size with Seats: L 72" x W 40" x H 26"
Weight: 125 Pounds
Fishable Area: 26 Square Feet
Seat Type: Deluxe Padded
Seat Weight Capacity: 300 lb.
Fabric: 900 Denier
Floor Capability: Yes - Voyager/Thermal X Removable Floor
Number of anglers: 2
Warranty: 3 Year against manufacture's defects
Number of Doors: 3
Number of Windows: 6
Tow Rope Included: Yes
Tub Size: L 72" x W 40" x H 13"
Number of Vents: 2
2019-2020 JM THERMAL X 2018-2019 JM THERMAL X 2017-2018 JASON MITCHELL THERMAL X 2016-2017 JASON MITCHELL THERMAL X 2016-2017 JM THERMAL X 2010-2011 THERMAL X 2011-2012 JASON MITCHELL X 2012-2013 JASON MITCHELL THERMAL X 2013-2014 JM THERMAL X 2014-2015 JASON MITCHELL THERMAL X 2015-2016 JASON MITCHELL THERMAL X