Jason Mitchell Thermal X
The Jason Mitchell Thermal X flip-over ice fishing shelter is loaded with all the bells and whistles. Packed full with all the necessary accessories like a travel cover, light stick and bait bucket, this shelter helps get anglers all set to hit the ice and start catching fish. In addition to the extreme 1¼” pole system, the Jason Mitchell Thermal X has a full thermal skin to retain heat, save propane and reduce condensation. Includes a seating system with two deluxe seats that are removable and adjustable. It also has a grey interior sled making it easier to locate gear. It comes with a three-year warranty!
Jason Mitchell Thermal X is sold out from Clam for 2021-2022 Ice Season. Please visit a retailer to purchase.
- Full thermal with 900 total denier fabric retains heat & reduces condensation
- 90 grams of insulation per square meter
- Extreme 1 ¼” pole system with Rapid Pole Slide Extreme (RPSX) system
- Seat system with two deluxe swivel seats that move front to back, left to right and are removable
- Co-extruded gray plastic for lighter color inside tub – easier to locate gear
- Includes overhead mesh storage (51” x 14”)
- Cutting edge Side Symmetry Door System
- Tub and poles made in the USA
- Travel Cover
- Battery Bracket
- Large dimmable Light Stick
- Bait Bucket and Bracket
- Two 4-Position Rod Holders
- Loaded with features included for comfort and convenience
- Side Symmetry Door System
- Compatible with Voyager/Thermal X removable floor (sold as an accessory)
- Includes accessories!
- 3 year warranty!
- Set up size: L 93” x W 72” x H 75”
- Center height: 75”
- Pack size with seats: L 72” x W 40” x H 26”
- Weight: 125 pounds
- Fishing Area: L 55” x W 69”
- Fishable Square Footage: 26 square feet
- Seat: Swivel Deluxe Padded