Plain and simple, the Katana Big Fish Rods are built to battle the biggest and toughest fish in any body of water. The solid graphite rod blank has the strength to handle the fish but is lightweight enough for anglers not to get tired holding a rod all day. If you are targeting big fish on the ice, this is the rod for you!
Designed in tandem with Clam Pro Ross Robertson who is well known for his large catches on Lake Erie.
- Super strong carbon blank
- 30T solid graphite
- Designed to be as light as possible to handle the biggest fish
- Stout but lightweight for battling the biggest fish
- Tsuka lightweight textured handle design featuring a rubberized cork butt
- Fortify Superlight weight fly guides and stripper guide
- 34”-38” models have 8” handle
- 42” models have 10” handle
- Available in six models