Kenai Pro Thermal
With all of the features of the Kenai Pro, the Kenai Pro Thermal has the additional benefit of an ice shelter that retains heat better and reduces condensation. Given the popularity of the accessory tray from the original Kenai ice fishing house, we included a corner console for additional tackle, gear, phone or drinks for comfort and convenience. As a true flip-and-go fish trap, this is the perfect shelter for ice anglers who are hole hopping but like staying in a shelter. An upgraded thermal skin not only looks good, it helps retain heat so anglers burn less propane.
- Super-tough 900 total denier fabric
- Full thermal skin
- 90 grams of insulation per square meter
- Includes Clam Corner Console and hammock for gear storage
- Adjustable folding seat that slides front-to-back
- Front access door
- Includes 14” X 30” overhead mesh storage
* Item has a shipping fee of $100
- Full thermal skin retains heat and reduces condensation
- Lightweight one-person shelter
- Perfect for the ice angler on the move
- Deeper tub for more gear
- True flip-and-go pole system (no extension tubes)
- Set up size: L 91" x W 37" x H 64"
- Center Height: 64"
- Pack Size with Seats: L 48" x W 37" x H 25"
- Weight: 50 Pounds
- Fishing Area: L 42” x W 36”
- Fishable Square Footage: 11 square feet
- Seat Type: Deluxe
- Seat Weight Capacity: 250 lb.
- Fabric: 900 Denier
- Floor Capability: No
- Number of anglers: 1
- Warranty: 1 Year against manufacturer's defects
- Number of Doors: 1
- Number of Windows: 3
- Tow Rope Included: Yes
- Insulated: Yes
- Tub Size: L 48" x W 37" x H 17"
- Number of Vents: 2