Clam’s Light Sticks offer a hands free LED light system. Fish more efficiently in low-light conditions. Extremely bright, run time is measured in days when hooked up to a 7, 8 or 9 ah 12 volt battery. Mount directly into the pole system, and at the angle of your choice and available in two different pole diameters. Now available with a dimmer switch to control the light brightness.
Available for purchase soon!
- 130 - 600 Lumens output
- Comes with drill bit and screw to fully secure light at your desired angle.
- Hands free, out of the way bright lights
- Comes with 12 Feet of wire and alligator clip connections
- Industry first!
- NEW Dimmer switch to control the brightness of the lights
- Available in three sizes (shelter specific)
- Mini - Works with current Fish Trap® Kenai, Scout, Runner and Blazer models only
- Small - Mounts into ⅞” poles
- Comes with “S” clips to attach to 7/8, 1/2 & 1 ¼ poles
- Works with: Legend XL Shelters, Nanook XL Thermal, and is also compatible with any other shelter using the S-Clip system
- Large - Mounts into 1 1/4” poles
- Works with: Warrior X Thermal, Yukon XL Thermal, Voyager X Thermal, X200 Thermal, X200 Pro Therma, X300 Pro Thermal, X400 Thermal, and the JM Thermal X
- S-Clips Accessory