Clam’s Light Sticks offer a hands-free LED light system. Fish more efficiently in low-light conditions. Extremely bright, run time is measured in days when hooked up to a 7, 8, or 9 ah 12-volt battery. Mount directly into the pole system and at the angle of your choice. It comes with a dimmer switch to control the light brightness, which sets this light bar apart from the rest!
- 130 - 600 Lumens output
- Comes with drill bit and screw to fully secure light at your desired angle.
- Hands free, out of the way bright lights
- Comes with 12 Feet of wire and alligator clip connections
- Industry first!
- Dimmer switch to control the brightness of the lights
- Available in three sizes (shelter specific)
- Mini - Works with current Fish Trap® Kenai, Scout, Runner and Blazer models only
- Small - Mounts into ⅞” poles
- Comes with “S” clips to attach to 7/8, 1/2 & 1 ¼ poles
- Works with: all Legend and Nanook shelters; also compatible with any other shelter using the S-Clip system
- Large - Mounts into 1 1/4” poles
- Works with: X100, X100 XT, Warrior X, Yukon X, Yukon XL, Yukon XT, Voyager X, Voyager XT, JM Thermal X, JM Thermal XT, X200, X200 XT, X300, X300 XT, X400, X400 XT
- S-Clips Accessory