Nanook XL Thermal
The Nanook XL Thermal is a portable, flip-over fish house that allows two anglers to fish comfortably side-by-side, or it also works excellent as a one-person shelter. This lightweight shelter cuts through snow and glides effortlessly across the ice to set you on top of the perfect spot. This model has been one of Clam’s most popular shelters throughout the years. Featuring our exclusive Side Symmetry Door System, anglers can get in and out of the shelter with ease and thermal fabric to keep the shelter warm and decrease condensation. This shelter will continue to be a favorite for ice anglers every winter!
Nanook XL Thermal is sold out from Clam for 2021-2022 Ice Season. Please visit a retailer to purchase.
- Tough 900 denier fabric
- 90 grams of insulation per square meter
- Full thermal skin
- Cutting edge Side Symmetry Door System
- Fish house for two anglers
- Includes overhead mesh storage
- Tub style increases overall storage but not size
- Pole system for a larger shelter - 8” taller and 5” deeper fishing area
- Base 20% more capacity than previous Nanook shelter
- Fishing area 15% larger than previous Nanook model
- Tub and poles made in the USA
- Shelter has a bulk shipping fee of $100 per shelter
*Seat Covers sold separately
- Number one selling shelter on the market!
- Lightweight two-person shelter
- Perfect to take a child or fishing buddy!
- Larger shelter than original Nanook
- Compatible with Nanook XL removable Floor (sold as an accessory
- Set up size: L 92” x W 61” x H 69”
- Center height: 69”
- Pack size with seats: L 61” x W 35” x H 22”
- Weight: 76 pounds
- Fishing Area: L 56” x W 59”
- Fishable Square Footage: 23 square feet
- Seat: Deluxe (not padded)
2020-2021 NANOOK XL THERMAL 2019-2020 NANOOK XL THERMAL 2018-2019 NANOOK THERMAL 2018-2019 JM NANOOK THERMAL 2017-2018 NANOOK THERMAL 2017-2018 JASON MITCHELL NANOOK THERMAL 2016-2017 NANOOK THERMAL 2010-2011 NANOOK THERMAL 2011-2012 NANOOK THERMAL 2012-2013 NANOOK THERMAL 2013-2014 NANOOK THERMAL 2014-2015 NANOOK THERMAL 2015-2016 NANOOK THERMAL