Pavilion Camper Screen Tent
Now with a removable floor, the Quick-Set Pavilion Camper has crossed over into the tent camping space! Includes a durable vinyl floor that can easily be installed and removed with quick position toggles at each inside corner (patent pending). This feature makes the Pavilion Camper the perfect shelter for your overnight excursions in the outdoors. This shelter also includes all of the great features found on the Pavilion including the zip down privacy wind panels and the larger screen panels.
- Includes removable floor!
- Oversized carry bag for easy re-packing
- 7 stakes with 5 tie down ropes included
- Water resistant taped roof panel
- Extra large, flex tested 11mm fiberglass poles
- Tear resistant, durable no-see-um mesh
- Built in corner grommets for staking down from the inside
- Hub pull straps for easy setup and securing tie down straps on stakes
- Ready to use out of the box. No assembly required.
- Fits over a standard sized picnic table
- Built in wind panels that roll up and down with zip down sides
- Built in mesh windows in wind panels that can be open or closed
- Lighter colored roof lets in a lot of natural light
- Rugged polyethylene floor is removable (patent pending)
Footprint: 110 sq. ft.
Center Height: 94”
Hub-to-Hub: 150” x 150”
Set Up Size: 12.5 ft. across
Weight: 47 lbs.
Fabric: 210 Denier Poly-Oxford
Capacity: Up to 8 people