Scout XL Thermal - 40th Anniversary Edition
Celebrate the 40th Anniversary of the creation of the Original Fish Trap!
Dave Genz had a vision for an enclosed, portable fish house…and when it became a reality, the Fish Trap changed the sport of ice angling. The anniversary shelter is designed after Dave’s original model that he used in 1980. This flip over Fish Trap has a retro look, but with all the technology and features of the modern Clam fish houses.
AVAILABLE SOON IN RETAIL LOCATIONS AND ONLINE!
- Limited Edition one-person Fish Trap, with a retro 40th Anniversary design
- Has a true “Flip and Go” pole system, just like the original model!
- Super-tough 900 denier fabric
- 90 grams of insulation per square meter
- Full Thermal Trap technology reduces condensation, keeps heat in, uses less propane
- Stadium Seat System
- Tub design increases usable space by 23%
- Front access door
- Includes: Mini light stick, battery bracket, travel cover, seat hammock, and Dave Genz flag
- Lightweight one-person shelter
- Fast flip-and-go pole system (no extension tubes)
- Thermal technology — Retains heat, reduces condensation and, burns less propane
- Perfect for the angler on the move!
- Includes accessories!
- Special edition 40th anniversary model!
- Set up size: L 89” x W 36” x H 56”
- Center height: 56”
- Pack size with seats: L 44” x W 36” x H 24”
- Weight: 52 lbs.
- Fishing Area: L 45” x W 35”
- Fishable Square Footage: 11 Square Feet
- Seat Type: Folding Seat
- Fabric: 900 Denier
- Floor Capability: No
- Number of Anglers: 1
- Warranty: 1 Year aganist manufacturer's defects
- Number of Doors: 1
- Number of Windows: 4
- Tow Rope Included: Yes
- Insulated: Yes
- Tub Size: L 44" x W 36" x H 9"
- Number of Vents: 2