Scout XL Thermal
The ultimate in ice fishing comfort, the Scout XL Thermal flip-over Fish Trap has all the same features as the Scout TC, but with a thermal skin that retains heat better, using less propane. Staying extra comfortable on the ice has become the standard. The Scout XL Thermal is a true “flip and go” fish shelter that’s perfect for the angler that stays on the move, and is one of our most popular one-person shelters. Fish in comfort, stay on the ice longer, and catch more fish!
- Super-tough 900 denier fabric
- 90 grams of insulation per square meter
- Full Thermal Trap technology
- NEW Stadium Seat System
- Tub design increases usable space by 23%
- Includes hammock for accessory storage
- Front access door
* Item has a shipping fee of $100
- Lightweight one-person shelter
- Fast flip-and-go pole system (no extension tubes)
- Thermal technology — Retains heat, reduces condensation and, burns less propane
- Perfect for the angler on the move!
- Set up size: L 89" x W 36" x H 56"
- Center Height: 56"
- Pack Size with Seats: L 44" x W 36" x H 24"
- Weight: 46 Pounds
- Fishable Area: 11 Square Feet
- Seat Type: Stadium Seat
- Fabric: 900 Denier
- Floor Capability: No
- Number of anglers: 1
- Warranty: 1 Year against manufacturer's defects
- Number of Doors: 1
- Number of Windows: 4
- Tow Rope Included: Yes
- Insulated: Yes
- Tub Size: L 44" x W 36" x H 9"
- Number of Vents: 2