X-600 Thermal Hub Shelter
The Clam X-600 Thermal Hub is the perfect portable shelter for a group of buddies or a day on the ice with the kids. With unmatched durability, strength and ease of use it’s the perfect pop-up ice fishing shelter for those that want to spend their time on the ice fishing in comfort. As part of our durable X-Series of ice shelters, the X-600 Thermal has a full thermal skin to keep cold out and heat in, and uses less propane!
- Super-tough 900 total denier fabric
- 90 grams of insulation per square meter
- Full Thermal Trap™ Technology retains heat and reduces condensation
- Flex-tested, extra large 11mm poles
- Oversized skirt for ample snow banking
- Oversized carry bag and cinch strap for easy repacking
- Triple layer corner pockets
- Lab tested hub assemblies – largest in the industry
- Convenient ice anchor straps and strap pockets for windy conditions (6 total)
- Interior Velcro strip for attaching removable ice shelter floor (sold as an accessory)
- Thermal technology retains heat and reduces condensation
- Whopping 94 sq. ft. of fishable area - perfect for the whole family or large group
- Designed for use with our heavy-duty X-600 removable floor! (sold seperately)
- 3 year warranty!
- Set Up Size: 138" Diameter Across (11.5 ft diameter)
- Center Height: 90"
- Pack Size: L 75" x W 14" x H4"
- Weight: 60 Pounds
- Fishable Area: 94 Square Feet
- Number of Anglers: 5-7 Anglers
- Fabric: 900 Denier
- Floor Capability: Yes - X-600 Removable Floor
- Warranty: 3 Year against manufacturer's defects
- Number of Doors: 2
- Number of Windows: 6
- Insulated: Yes
- Number of Vents: 6
- Number of Ice Anchors Included: 6
- Number of Tie Downs Included: 6
- Bag Included: Yes
- Sides: 6