X-600 Thermal Hub Shelter
The Clam X-600 Thermal Hub is the perfect portable shelter for a group of buddies or a day on the ice with the kids. With unmatched durability, strength and ease of use it’s the perfect pop-up ice fishing shelter for those that want to spend their time on the ice fishing in comfort. As part of our durable X-Series of ice shelters, the X-600 Thermal has a full thermal skin to keep cold out and heat in, and uses less propane!
- Super-tough 900 total denier fabric
- 90 grams of insulation per square meter
- Full Thermal Trap™ Technology retains heat and reduces condensation
- Flex tested, extra large 11mm poles
- Oversized skirt for ample snow banking
- Oversized carry bag and cinch strap for easy re-packing
- Triple layer corner pockets
- Lab tested hub assemblies – largest in the industry
- Convenient ice anchor straps and strap pockets for windy conditions (6 total)
- Interior Velcro strip for attaching removable ice shelter floor (sold as an accessory) (Floor is a patent pending design)
- Thermal technology retains heat and reduces condensation
- Whopping 94 sq. ft. of fishable area - perfect for the whole family or large group
- Designed for use with our heavy-duty X-600 removable floor!
- 3 year warranty!
Set Up Size: 11.5 Feet Across
Center Height: 90"
Pack Size: L 75" x W 12" x H 12"
Weight: 60 Pounds
Fishable Area: 94 Square Feet
Number of Anglers: 5-7 Anglers
Fabric: 900 Denier
Floor Capability: Yes - X-600 Removable Floor
Warranty: 3 Year against manufacturer's defects
Number of Doors: 2
Number of Windows: 6
Number of Vents: 6
Number of Ice Anchors Included: 6
Number of Tie Downs Included: 6
Bag Included: Yes