X200 Pro Thermal
he X200 Pro Thermal flip over shelter by Clam is the perfect shelter for the ice angler who needs a reliable ice fishing shelter when it’s time to fish in the harshest elements. Confidence in your gear is essential, which is why we included the 1 ¼ pole system, 1800 total denier full thermal skin, the toughest sled, and deluxe seating. The X200 Pro Thermal is simply one of the most rugged shelters on the market built for the hardcore ice anglers and conditions. Load up your ice fishing gear, hitch up the X200 to your machine, and go! This shelter includes a three-year warranty.
- Full thermal with 1800 total denier fabric retains heat & reduces condensation
- 90 grams of insulation per square meter
- Extreme 1 ¼” pole system with Rapid Pole Slide Extreme (RPSX) system
- Includes hammocks under the seats for storage
- Two deluxe swivel seats that move front to back, left to right and are removable
- Co-extruded gray plastic for lighter color inside tub making it easier to locate gear
- Four total doors!
- Side doors to make it easier to go in and out
- Tub and poles made in the USA
- Travel Cover
- Battery Bracket
- Dimmable Large Light Stick
- Center Console
- Flip-over shelter with our heaviest thermal skin - 1800 denier fabric that retains heat
- Fishes two anglers comfortably
- Toughest shelter on the market!
- More standing room - 82” center height!
- Compatible with X200 removable floor (sold as an accessory)
- 3 year warranty!
- Part of the X-Series line that feature the thickest poles and skins and the toughest tubs
- Includes accessories!
- Only series in the market with four doors - front, back, and sides
- Set up size: L 113” x W 74” x H 82”
- Center height: 82”
- Pack size with seats: L 74” x W 45” x H 27”
- Weight: 152 pounds
- Fishing Area: L 70” x W 71”
- Fishable Square Footage: 34 square feet
- Seat: Swivel Deluxe Padded