The X200 portable flip-over shelter by Clam Outdoors features a full thermal skin, heavy-duty 1 ¼ pole system and our comfortable deluxe seating and is built to withstand some of the toughest conditions. Be sure to check out our one piece round hoop pole system…far superior to a three piece pole system. 34 square feet of fishable space allows for plenty of room to land that trophy of a lifetime. The thermal skin let’s you, your kids or buddies stay warm and comfortable all day! And our unique Side Door System let’s anglers get in and out of side doors with ease. Includes a three year warranty.
- Full thermal with 1200 total denier fabric retains heat & reduces condensation
- 90 grams of insulation per square meter
- Extreme 1 ¼” pole system with Rapid Pole Slide Extreme (RPSX)
- Hammock located under seats for storing gear and center console
- Two deluxe swivel seats that move front to back, left to right and are removable
- One-piece pole systems - no rubbing at corners
- Four total doors!
- NEW Side doors to make it easier to go in and out
- NEW ability to add removable Fish Trap Removable Floor (patent pending)
- NEW Shelter Skin Design for 2019 - 2020 ice season
* Item has a shipping fee of $200
- Full thermal skin retains heat and reduces condensation
- Fishes two anglers comfortably
- More standing room - 82” center height!
- Co-Extruded gray plastic for lighter color inside tub – easier to locate gear
- NEW Compatible with X200 removable floor (sold as an accessory)
- Only series in the market with four doors - front, back and sides
Set up size: L 113" x W 74" x H 82"
Center Height: 82"
Pack Size with Seats: L 74" x W 45" x H 27"
Weight: 140 Pounds
Fishable Area: 34 Square Feet
Seat Type: Deluxe Padded
Seat Weight Capacity: 300 lb.
Fabric: 1200 Denier
Floor Capability: Yes - X200/X400 Removable Floor
Number of anglers: 2
Warranty: 3 Year against manufacturer's defects
Number of Doors: 4
Number of Windows: 6
Tow Rope Included: Yes
Tub Size: L 74" x W 45" x H 14"
Number of Vents: 2