The X200 Thermal portable flip-over shelter by Clam Outdoors features a full thermal skin, heavy-duty 1 ¼ pole system, and comfortable deluxe seats and is built to withstand the harshest conditions. This shelter features a one-piece round hoop pole system, which is far superior to a three piece pole system found on the market. Thirty-four square feet of fishable space allows for plenty of room to land that trophy of a lifetime. The thermal skin keeps you, your kids, or buddies stay warm and comfortable all day! Four total doors, including side doors, allow anglers to get in and out of the shelter with ease without stepping over holes or gear. This shelter includes a three-year warranty.
- Full thermal with 1200 total denier fabric retains heat & reduces condensation
- 90 grams of insulation per square meter
- Extreme 1 ¼” pole system with Rapid Pole Slide Extreme
- Hammocks located under seats for storing gear and center console
- Two deluxe swivel seats that move front to back, left to right and are removable
- One-piece pole systems - no rubbing at corners
- Four total doors!
- Side doors to make it easier to go in and out
- Tub and poles made in the USA
- Shelter has a bulk shipping fee of $200 per shelter
- Full thermal skin retains heat and reduces condensation
- Fishes two anglers comfortably
- More standing room - 82” center height!
- Co-extruded gray plastic for lighter color inside tub – easier to locate gear
- Compatible with X200 removable floor (sold as an accessory)
- 3 year warranty!
- Part of the X-Series line that feature the thickest poles and skins and the toughest tubs
- Only series in the market with four doors - front, back, and sides
- Set up size: L 113” x W 74” x H 82”
- Center height: 82”
- Pack size with seats: L 74” x W 45” x H 27”
- Weight: 140 pounds
- Fishing Area: L 70” x W 71”
- Fishable Square Footage: 34 square feet
- Seat: Swivel Deluxe Padded