Yukon XL Thermal
Anglers are pushing the limits to stay on the ice longer, inspiring the demand to stay warm and comfortable. Complete with 1 ¼” pole system and a full thermal skin, the Yukon XL Thermal ice fishing shelter by Clam does exactly that. Sized perfectly, it fishes two anglers comfortably. The Yukon XL Thermal portable fish trap includes a seat system with two deluxe seats that are removable and adjustable, as well as a durable thermal skin that keeps heat in, reducing propane usage. A grey interior sled makes it easier for anglers to locate gear. This shelter features a unique looks and is sure to be one of the best looking shelters on the ice this winter! Includes a three year warranty.
- Full thermal skin
- Super-tough 900 total Denier fabric
- 90 grams of insulation per square meter
- Instant set-up portable house for two anglers
- Rapid Pole Slide Extreme (RPSX)
- Seat system with two deluxe swivel seats that move front to back, left to right and are removable
- Hammocks located underneath seats for accessory storage
- Co-Extruded gray plastic for lighter color inside tub – easier to locate gear
- NEW Cutting edge Side Symmetry Door System (patent pending)
- NEW ability to add removable Fish Trap Removable Floor (patent pending)
- NEW Pole System for a larger shelter 5” taller and 5” longer
- Fishing area 15% larger
- *Item has a shipping fee of $200
- Full thermal skin retains heat and reduces condensation
- Fishes two anglers comfortably
- Light gray tub to easily locate gear
- Larger Shelter for 2019 - 2020 Ice Season
- NEW Compatible with Yukon XL removable floor (sold as an accessory)
Set up size: L 93" x W 63"
Center Height: 75"
Pack Size with Seats: L 63" x W 40" x H 26"
Weight: 104 Pounds
Fishable Area: 23 total SQ. FT.
Seat Type: Deluxe Padded
Seat Weight Capacity: 300 lb.
Fabric: 900 Denier
Floor Capability: Yes - Yukon XL Removable Floor
Number of anglers: 2
Warranty: 3 Year warranty against manufactuers defects
Number of Doors: 3
Number of Windows: 6
Tow Rope Included: Yes
Tub Size: L 63" x W 40" x H 13"
Number of Vents: 2
2010-2021 YUKON XL THERMAL ICE 2019-2020 YUKON XL THERMAL ICE 2018-2019 YUKON X THERMAL ICE 2018-2019 YUKON THERMAL DLX ICE TEAM 2018-2019 YUKON X THERMAL 2018-2018 CABELA'S ICE TEAM YUKON X THERMAL 2017-2018 JASON MITCHELL YUKON X THERMAL 2017-2018 YUKON THERMAL 2015-2016 YUKON X THERMAL 2016-2017 YUKON X THERMAL 2010-2011 YUKON 2011-2012 YUKON 2012-2013 YUKON